Terms and Condition | INNOCN
Terms & Condition
These are the legal terms and conditions of sale that apply to all purchased products supplied under or in association with the brandINNOCN sold on the website www.innocn.com by the company INNOCN
The following definitions shall apply for the purposes of these Conditions: INNOCN shall be referred to as “we,” “us”.
- Customers who make purchases on the Website are referred to as “you.”
- “Party” refers to either you or us, and “Parties” refers to both of us.
- “Writing” refers to email or SMS.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact our Customer Service team from Company Open hours & Days, at Email Address or via instant messaging at Contact Number. We will respond to your emails or messages within 24 hours.
You can also write to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Floor 8-10, Building A2, Creative City, Liuxian Avenue, Xili Street, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Before ordering any Goods from our Website, please read the Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with the most recent version available on our Website and governing any subsequent order.
ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
- In order to place an order, you must declare that you have provided and maintain valid postal and email addresses.
- Our Website is where you can place orders for goods. Some orders may be placed by phone in exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of Customer Service.
- On our website, you can find information about the goods sold through our website, as well as product descriptions. The product description includes the main characteristics of the Good, particularly its availability, usage, quantity, specification, and expected results from its use. You are solely responsible for the selection of a Good.
- We reserve the right to revise and/or upgrade our Goods or formulas offered on the Website at any time and without notice. As a result, some Goods may become unavailable without warning. We will not be liable in any way if a Good is no longer available or is removed from sale.
- You can fill out the relevant information for your order’s processing and delivery when you place your order. Then you must place the selected Goods in your shopping cart. The Website indicates whether or not the Goods are available.
- You will have the option to verify your selections, check the total amount of your order, and fix any entry errors before submitting your transaction. Then, by ticking the box provided for this purpose, you will be prompted to accept the Conditions and proceed to payment in accordance with the terms outlined below. If your connection to our Website is terminated due to prolonged inactivity, your selection of Goods may be lost. You will need to re-enter your selection in this situation.
- We shall only be bound by the sale once we have issued you a confirmation email confirming your order and payment. Your purchase is final and cannot be changed or canceled.
- Before you confirm your order, the price of the Goods you order will be posted on the Website. All prices are in USD dollars. and include all necessary local taxes, depending on where you buy.
- If you have been charged a higher amount than the real price of the Goods due to an error on our part, we will notify you as quickly as feasible and give you the choice of reconfirming your order at the proper price or canceling it.
- You must pay in full for the Goods at the time you place your purchase, using one of the secure payment methods specified below, and in accordance with the Conditions. Payment must be paid in the currency used at the time of purchase.
- You will be led to the website of our safe payment partner, Payment Gateway Name, to confirm the payment and to prevent Internet fraud. Payment Gateway Name will be responsible for holding and automating the treatment of information relevant to each order, including bank card details, in a secure environment.
- The Goods you ordered will be delivered in accordance with the delivery option you choose to the address you provided to us when you placed your order once the Contract has been properly established following confirmation. You will be notified by email once the Goods have been dispatched.
- We guarantee that the Goods sold on the Website meet the quality requirements and quantity requested, are suitable for their intended use, and match the fundamental specifications listed on the Website.
In the following situations, we shall never be held liable:
- Noncompliance with the laws of the country where the Goods are delivered
- In the event of abuse, professional use, negligence, or a lack of prudence on your part,
- Failure to deliver the Goods as a result of providing an incorrect delivery address or failing to notify us of a change of address,
- Service interruptions or delays due to maintenance, security, or other technical issues
- Malware or viruses that may infect your system as a result of your visit to the Website, including force majeure situations as defined by local courts.
On the contrary, we do not restrict or exclude our liability in any manner for:
- Our Goods, our negligence, or the fault of our employees, agents, or subcontractors may cause death or personal injury.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation are two terms for the same thing.
- any responsibility that can’t be lessened or eliminated by the law